giovedì 1 novembre 2012

Concrete jungle

Yesterday was quite a mess. Empty streets were already a (desirable) memory. instead we had huge traffic and it was impossible to get on a bus. A guy pushed me to jump on the bus I was trying to get in. I was handling hot coffee that dropped all over my hand and also didn't get on the bus. I guess in times like these the stronger wins. 
The subway was not running, so I had to walk back home for 60 blocks. 
And 60 is not a random high number. From 39th to 99th street is exactly 60 blocks. Which on a normal day is fine, I mean I had done the same on Sunday. But after a day at work? Uff, kill me.
Today was just ok, I got robbed for a salad at lunch as usual and I worked my 8 hours. But on my way back I realised: I'm in New York. 
So I stopped being "ok" and started being awesome instead. (Needless to say, Hymym quote)
Some guys told me I look like Lana del Rey. Which is pretty cool. :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento