lunedì 29 ottobre 2012

Scary Face

When I wrote about New Yorkers who wouldn't give up on their usual morning coffee, I was actually talking about me.
Every morning I wake up craving for coffee. Something that I never experienced before. I guess that after years of fake Italian Caffè Americano where they just add hot water to a regular espresso, I'm now in my personal American Coffee Heaven.
What a blasphemy, I can hear all of you thinking this right now.
So I barely had time to put on some clothes and glasses and then I adventured on the street. I felt like a modern Indiana Jones. I also left my window open because the wind was so strong I was curious to see if some kind of birds would fall inside.
Actually I wasn't alone, even if people around looked all kind of "out of place". I don't know if that makes sense. For example: I was walking behind a guy, he heard my footsteps and turned around, with a very scared face.
Calm down dude, I'm not the hurricane.

1 commento:

  1. funny post...
    let me try an awesome american coffe then...find a super place then.

    RispondiElimina